Coaching for Positive Change
Personal, Professional, Divorce AND Life Transitions
Yeah. You! Do you feel stuck, overwhelmed, paralyzed by fear or indecision, find yourself whispering (or not), “wtf” daily? Are you struggling to decide which direction to go (right, left, up, down…..restart?)
Are you going through a divorce, a career change, empty nesting or other personal or professional overhaul?
You’ve come to the right place.
My Name is Jenny Stevens
(aka: THE CHAMPION OF CHANGE)
I will help you look towards the future instead of focusing on what you can’t change (hint….it’s the past.)
- You are going through a personal change: divorce, career, death of a loved one
- You feel clueless about your next steps
- You are facing fear, uncertainty, or decision paralysis
- You are wondering what the heck is next
- You have lost your purpose due to the change in your life
- You are struggling to make decisions or a plan
- You need a cheerleader, champion, and coach to get through the change
My special brand of coaching (and proven process) might be just what you seek!
Who I Can Help Change!
- Individuals going through personal change
- Individuals in life transitions
- Professionals in career transition
- Executives ready to make change!
- Couples navigating change (divorce) together.
When You Need Jenny
- Ready to make a plan to move forward
- Ready to unpack and repack for your next phase
- Need support with goal setting or planning
- Facing fears, uncertainty, doubt
- Ready to face change with courage and positivity!
How We Will Work Together
I will begin by learning about you and your goals
Together, we will unpack and then “PAC your bags” using my PAC Plan
Jenny Steven’s PAC Plan
We will meet weekly, bi-weekly or monthly to check in, address issues as they arise, establish new action steps and work together towards the positive change(s) you seek!
Commonly Asked Questions
What is the Difference Between Coaching and Counseling?
Coaching and counseling are both forms of support and guidance, but they have distinct differences in terms of their focus, goals, and methodologies:
- Coaching: Coaching primarily focuses on helping individuals achieve specific personal or professional goals, develop skills, and enhance performance. Coaches often work with clients to identify their objectives, create action plans, and provide ongoing support and accountability to reach those goals. Coaching is forward-looking and typically assumes that the client is mentally healthy.
- Counseling: Counseling is primarily focused on addressing emotional, psychological, or mental health issues. It aims to help individuals understand and manage their emotions, resolve past traumas, and improve their overall mental well-being. Counseling tends to deal with issues from the past that may be affecting the present.
What is the Typical Length of a Coaching Engagement?
The exact duration of a coaching engagement is determined through discussions between the coach and the client when setting up the coaching agreement. Additionally, some coaching relationships are ongoing, with periodic check-ins over an extended period, especially in professional and leadership coaching.
It’s important to note that coaching can be flexible, and the duration can be adjusted to meet the changing needs and progress of the client. The ultimate goal is to help the client achieve their desired outcomes and develop the skills and mindset to sustain their progress independently.
What is the Cost for Coaching with You?
What Can I Expect from the Coaching Experience?
Do You Work with Individuals and Teams for Professional Coaching?
Do You Work with Individuals and Couples for Coaching?
What is a Collaborative Divorce Coach?
While your coach may be a therapist, s/he will not act as a therapist for either you or your spouse during your divorce. Coaching is very different from therapy.
To learn more about Collaborative Divorce, read this blog. (link to forthcoming blog)
Why Should I/We Use a Divorce Coach?
As your Divorce Coach, I will help you and your spouse deal with your emotions during the divorce process so that those emotions don’t hijack your divorce. I will help you and your spouse express and represent your goals, concerns, and feelings as you craft your financial and parenting agreements.
I can also help you avoid getting stuck in inflexible positions by helping you identify what you really need from their divorce agreements. I will redirect you and your spouse from focusing on blame to focusing on solutions.
They Said What??
Jenny provided me with specifics tools and actions steps
At the beginning of an incredibly challenging period in my life, several friends recommended that I reach out to Jenny. She approaches hard conversations with humor and grace, and makes meaningful connections with me. Jenny reminded me of my strength, encouraged me to trust myself, and empowered me to make brave decisions. Through our process of working together, Jenny provided me with specifics tools and actions steps that had a real impact on my ability to make the changes in my life that I desired.
Jenny has changed my life.
I am a Senior Director for a Fortune 100 Company and I came to Jenny knowing I needed to talk to someone, but not knowing where to start. She has helped me to untangle my divorce, my battle with cancer, and things I didn’t know I needed to address. Jenny has changed my life.
I’ve witnessed the transformative impact Jenny Stevens has.
~ Susan Guthrie
Change is the name of the game in life, and we all go through a series of stages when it comes to adapting to it. Think of these stages as your...
Are you at a crossroads in your career or personal life, feeling like you're stuck in a maze with no clear path forward? It's in these moments of...
Have you ever felt like you're at a crossroads in your personal life, unsure of the next steps to take or in need of some guidance and motivation?...